RAM-ES®, a complete range for building pressurization
Pressurization of technical rooms is a process designed to preserve control cabin or electric or technic rooms against any entry of dust. RAM-ES® is a complete range of pressurization units based on permanent breathe in the rooms of air, fully filtered and purified. Staff and material protection is ensures by the dust-off of the rooms, which allows operators to work in heathly environment.
A pressurization unit RAM-ES® contains, in air flow direction:
- Many filters for the necessary stages of a high performance;
- A motorized fan;
- A filter clogging threshold indicator;
- A blowing jacket or air distributor;
- An overpressure flap with check valve;
- Possibly a heating or cooling battery for air conditioning.